Monday 13 October 2014

Vintage | Shirt Hunt

With it being this time of the year again, when the nights start closing in and the mornings seem that little bit more nippy it’s nice to stock up your wardrobe with some rustic colours, hats and scarfs.
After having that little shirt craze the other day, I took myself to a vintage fair hoping to fall on something good. Normally I have such a struggle finding things at vintage fairs. The items are either waaay too big, or just impractical. But here there were quite a few bits that were my size (mainly 70s flower power stuff though). Don’t get me wrong, flower power is awesome, I just don’t know when or where I would wear it!

I did however manage to land on a bargain, and bagged myself a shirt.

After riffling through the small section for what seemed like ages, I found this little beauty! The rummaging was certainly worth it.


I absolutely adore the colours, that kind of mucky, combat green is definitely my favourite autumn colour at the moment, especially when paired with a flash of auburn making this my dream shirt.

Everything at the fair was so cheap, they decided the price on weight and for a kilo of clothes it was only £15. With being a student and living on a very tight budget cheap and cheerful is the way forward and so with this frame of mind, seeing the shirt was only £3.75, I had to get it.

It really is a stand out piece and one that I couldn’t leave behind.


The fair is around again in Manchester on the 15th November at The Kings Arms… If you’re a fan of vintage you won’t want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment