Tuesday 23 September 2014

Urban Outfitters | Shirt Wishlist

When it comes to shirts, I cannot resist. Especially with it being autumn time. I find that with the seasons changing and with the air getting that bit cooler, shirts are a great way to keep warm but still have that essence and reminder of sunny days.

They’re the perfect transeasonal attire. If warm you can roll up the sleeves giving off a flawless laid back look and when cold you can layer them up with scarfs and vest tops. You cannot go wrong.

Here I have found some shirts from urban outfitters that are definitely going on my wish list.




The first is this stunner, the design is gorgeous and even though powerful, it feels just enough to add that bit of statement to your wardrobe. With it being silk it will still carry a floaty summer feel to it but pair it with a hat and a scarf and I think you’d be able to get away with an autumn look.
Price: £35
Click here to purchase it!


I love the colour of this shirt. It has such an autumnal feel and reminds me of the burn read crispy leaves you see on the footpaths of parks. As it is over sized it will have that slouched feel and you’d be able to get away with a bit of layering which makes it ideal for those frosty mornings!
Price: £40
Click here to purchase it!



This shirt has a sort of worn faded look to it, which to me, really gives it that edge. It almost has a combat feel to it, which I could imagine may give its owner a sense of empowerment and strength. it would look great both open and layered up or closed and rolled up, and is extremely  high up there on my autumn wish list!
Price: £30
Click here to purchase it!

- Photos from the Urban Outfitters Website (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment