Thursday 11 September 2014

Osmo Clay Wax | Review


Since getting my hair cut short on one side, I’ve been trying to find something that will give it that extra volume, something that creates a kind of messy but styled look and I have managed to fall upon the exact product which gives my hair that little bit more life.

It’s called Osmo clay wax and it is ace. It gives a firm hold which lasts for the whole day, I managed to walk the illuminations the other night and my hair came out the other side looking pretty much like it did when I left the house… and that never happens for me! 

It doesn’t go flaky when it has been in for a while, and if you use the right amount it’s easy enough to wash out.

You don’t need a lot for the wax to hold your hair so I imagine the tin will last for ages. It’s not thick and it doesn’t way your hair down, it just leaves it with a really good texture and on top of that, it smells amazing.

I would really recommend Osmo clay wax, it is a little bit pricey, I managed to get it for £7.50, but like I say, I think the tin it will last a long time and with the way it makes your hair look, it’s really worth it.

You can purchase it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1pbkv61


Tweet me @abigillibrand if you’ve used Osmo before, or if you know of another good clay wax 

❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment