Tuesday 12 August 2014

Challenge | Next Ten Questions

6. Are you afraid of Aeroplanes? How come?

Yes, even though I’ve never been on one, right now they keep disappearing… it’s scary!

7. Would you like to write a book?

Yes, well kind of… I’ve had this story in my head for a very long time which would be great for a comic, however I guess I could write it as a novel. Either way I really want to get it on paper.

8.  If you could choose your own life obstacles would you keep the ones you have had?

I would. I feel as though if I could change my life obstacles then I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Everything I have faced and overcome in life has made me who I am and for that I would keep every obstacle that has come my way as they are as much as a part of me as all the blessings I’ve had in life.

9. What are you most grateful for in life?

My family. They are the best thing that has happened to me and probably that will ever happen to me. I can’t imagine life without them. They have supported me throughout my whole life and are constantly there for me. I can’t imagine being surrounded by better people. I know that whatever happens they’ll always have my back and I’ll always have theirs. They are the most precious thing in my life.

10. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?

Be strong for yourself and others. Appreciate the small things. Create as many memories as possible. Don’t retaliate. Believe. Be confident. But most importantly, be happy and enjoy everything - Life is too short! As The Charlatans say, Live it like you love it, I couldn’t put it better myself.

11. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?

Weights!! I want Wonder Woman arms.

12. Have you ever met someone who is genuinely evil?

At the time, yes, but I can’t name and shame now, can I?
However, I do try and see the good in people and I do think that everyone has at least an ounce of goodness in them, just to balance out that evil side!

13. Have you ever kept a new year’s resolution?

Nope, Nope and nope! Every one I’ve set I’ve broken… though none have been particularly  interesting ones, in fact I can’t even remember the one I set for this year. Oops!

14. Do you have any physical features you try to hide?

I used to try and hide my scar; I felt self-conscious about it for a period of my life. But I don’t really bother over that anymore. I am who I am. You have to work with what you’ve been given!

15. What’s in your pocket right now?


Nothing! I’m wearing a dress so I have no pockets. However if it were my jeans I was wearing then probably a late toffee wrapper from a few Christmases ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment