Sunday 20 April 2014

Parrtyyyy | My 18th Birthday

I haven’t written in a while, I’ve had writers block and a truck load of work to be getting on with. So I thought why no conquer writer’s block by letting you know what I did to celebrate my 18th Birthdayyy!!

Me and my sister decided to celebrate in Leeds. We went to watch a Gramotones gig who were absolutely amazing and ended up interviewing them before they played. There was eight of us all crammed into the back of a three seater tour bus, rock and roll much! If you’d like to read the interview, check it out on my fanzine’s blog HERE! :D

I also go the chance to meet up with a friend that I’ve been speaking to for two years now online, which was super special and she’s soo lovely. Her name is Julia and she’s also a fellow blogger and Charlatans fan… check out her blog HERE!!

After the gig we went out to a place named The Fab Café. My sister took me there as apparently no one there takes themselves too seriously, and she was soooo right! This extremely eccentric guy called Sid was dancing with me all night. No words can describe just how eccentric he was. I mean, I could never recreate his dance moves as his arms were everywhere! His hair was gelled back, his trousers up to his waist held up with a belt, and his t-shirt was tucked into them. Not to mention his moustache. But I danced with him cause hey, why not? Within the few hours we were there he demolished around 4 packets of space invaders, so on top of his unique style, he stuunkkk of onions! Such a great way to spend your first night out. But honestly, I haven’t laughed that much in ages.


My sister and I with The Gramotones

At The Fab Cafe!

My birthday was awesome, me and my sister went clothes shopping, I got such a gorgeous necklace from my parents and in true Gramotones’ fashion, a stylophone, which I must master!

No comments:

Post a Comment