Sunday 13 April 2014

OOTD [Fancy Dress?] | Beauty School Drop Out

I was supposed to post this up around two weeks ago now, but I totally forgot! Everything is a little bit hectic here at the moment. Anyway, enjoy :)

I went to a fancy dress party the other night with my family. We totally rocked the Grease look!
My mum dressed as Rizzo, my sister was Sandy, my dad went as Kenickie and I was Frenchy .We looked awesome.

My outfit consisted of:
A Pink Ladies Jacket (obviously) - Purchased from Amazon.
A bright pink wig, which surprising looked okay - from the fancy dress shop, Smiffys 
I stole a purple top from my sisters wardrobe. 
I had a plain black bandanna tied around my neck, 
Some white pumps (which I think were from Primark - I've had them for a long time now)
And my trouser leggings from Miss Selfridge! 

I also wore some false eyelashes (Natural evening wear, Ultra Glam) from Eylure. This make is amazing. They look so natural and the line that the lashes are stuck to is almost invisible when you glue them on. Even if you can see where they've been glued you can easily disguise it with eyeliner, if it doesn't already look like an eye liner line - which is great! They stay on well and tend to fit my eye shape without having to cut them and they're so light. Once on you can hardly feel them.

The Party was ace ... Check out the photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment