Sunday 16 March 2014

OOTD | Collaboration of the High Street



Here's what I wore today! It's a collaboration of some of my latest buys and some not so new buys too!

Let's start from the top:

The black hat (that sort of looks like a riding cap) was from Zara which I bought in November of last year. I thought it was different because it has ears, which makes it extremely cute and also has that Japanese fashion sense about it too which is cool ...

The pink blazer was a recent buy from New Look. I've wanted a blazer for quite some time and this seemed to fit the bill that I was looking for! It's quite thin which means you can wear it if it's warm, but you can pair it with a cardigan too and it doesn't look bulky. The length is perfect as it comes down to just below my hips.

Underneath the blazer is a grey cardigan from H&M. This is there for extra warmth but I think it really goes with the blazer too. I love this cardigan as it's long and warm! However, it's made of wool and can sometimes be a bit itchy <<< :( ... But as the saying goes, no pain no gain.

I recently picked my dress up from Primark for £13. I thought that was quite expensive for Primark but as a dress is practically a whole outfit I think it makes up for it. I love the design on this dress, it's all girly with pink, green and yellow flowers. Even though it is floaty it's still quite heavy - so I wont feel as though I have to hold it down when going out.

The watch I'm wearing is a Christmas present given to me by my parents. I love this watch! Not only does it do it's job of telling the time, but it also acts as a bracelet as the strap wraps three times around my wrist causing it to cross over giving a bangle effect. It also has gold studs all down the strap which gives it a little bit of bling and brings it to life.

So, that's my OOTD ... What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment