Tuesday 11 March 2014

Cedar - Moisture Shine

Last weekend I decided to be brave and went and treated myself to a few new lipsticks. Now I don't always wear lipsticks as such, I'm more into lip gloss or tinted chap sticks, but I felt as though I was neglecting my lips and came to the conclusion that I needed to give them a make over.

I've always loved the Natural Collection section in Boots as it's reasonably cheap and really good quality, so I headed straight for there. Going in blind I bought a tone that was close to my natural colour so that my lips are just enhanced when it's applied. 

I have fallen in love!

When I tried it on it's slightly darker than my actual lips, but it just gives them that edge. It has definitely become my new favourite beauty product. The colour is Cedar and the price was only £1.99 which I thought was amazing. 

It is long lasting and as I have an olive skin complexion it just gives my over all look a great finish.

What's your favourite lipstick colour?



No comments:

Post a Comment