Wednesday 1 May 2013

Strange new world


I’ve entered a strange new world, full of people and thoughts and mind games that are lasting weeks. Every inch of my life is changing … cobwebs are being wiped away, and I’m now finally seeing what I was missing out on all those years.

 I have fought against hate all my life, against people who think they’re so amazing, who talk so loud and yet know nothing. You can walk by with a smug smile and the fulfilling feeling of self-knowing ‘everything is fine’.
 
My life has taken many turns. Some good some bad, some excellent and all has led me here, talking to you. You, finding out about me. I know my blogs have failed to occur these past few weeks but I’ve entered a strange new world, full of people and thoughts and mind games that are lasting weeks. Every inch of my life is changing … cobwebs are being wiped away, and I’m now finally seeing what I was missing out on all those years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment