Wednesday 12 September 2012

Freee


Okay, so I’m currently sat in a free whilst writing this – even though it will most probably be posted tonight, as I do believe blogger is blocked.

I am immensely bored with nothing to do except learn a list of spellings – but when you’ve written them out like twenty times, it gets tedious.

I have half an hour left to go and the time is going reallllll sloooww (hey, that rhymes!) anyway I’ve just received a text from my sister saying that she has got us tickets to go and see MIKA. I’m so excited, his gigs are more like shows, or were for his last album, however, his songs have gone all club like so I really don’t know what to expect.

I swear these minutes are dragging. I have REP next and the people in my class are so lovely; it shouldn’t be too much of a bad lesson. Then, this afternoon, I have the college magazine which sucks cause it’s an enrichment and is compulsory (it takes up two of my frees). But hey, it was the best of a bad bunch … I mean I could be doing rugby?

Anyway, I should really return to these spellings unfortunately … wish me luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment