Friday 7 October 2011

S.c.u.m and other things ....

Hey guys, I’ve finally finished my Ian Brown drawing! It looks awesome hehe. Today is going bad … I went into school this morning and then came home after first lesson; Ill times. So now I get to watch day time TV in my pj’s! I’ve also had a new hair cut! It’s all kinda … layered? Hehe I’ll put a picture up anyway! I think it looks nice.
My hair ...

Ian Brown!!


I don’t really have much else to write about today so I’ll do a review on ...
                                                        S.C.U.M
S.C.U.M are from the South East of London. They formed in 2008 and the members consist of front man- Tom Cohen, Drummer- Melisa Rigby, Machines- Bradley Baker, Keys- Samuel Kilcoyne and Huw Webb on Bass. Their first single was ‘Visions arise’ which was released with loog records. They’re classed as the younger siblings from The Horrors and yet only Huw is related to them! They’re kinda different and have an awesome style. Tom wears high wasted trousers, which are very cute :P I couldn’t really say what style their music is, as like I said, it’s very different (In a good way!!) But apparently they’re classed under ‘post-punk/rock’ … whatever style their music is its great! So Check them out, here’s one of their songs!

Sorry for the weedy blog! I know it kinda fails today hehe. I’ve also decided that I’m going to start a Daily Booth, so I shall post that on here once it’s made! Anyhow, I’m now off to sleep and chill for a bit before doing some revision and homework. Wish me luck :P x

No comments:

Post a Comment