Wednesday 5 October 2011

Randomness

Hello people! Today has been totally random but really awesome! We found out yesterday that our head teacher was going to dangle from this 60ft crane (that’s rebuilding our school) for charity. So apparently it was going to happen today, but due to bad weather he couldn’t do it … so I think that’s going to go ahead on Monday! Also, I was drawing Ian Brown again and everyone was raving over it! Then, in psychology, we found out that we might have to stay in school one night to sleep and find out about dreams. So loads of crazy stuff has happened! And at break today I was handed this leaflet thing inviting me to go and see some sort of ‘’penis puppeteer ‘’ .. haha crazy! Check out www.puppetryofthepenis.com xD There’s a warning on the leaflet that the show itself ‘’may contain nuts’’!! hehehe.
Anyhow, yesterday was boring . We had a day that was solely for sixth forms and colleges to try and persuade us to go to their school. I found out more about what I should take to go into journalism or nursing so that was a plus point!
I don’t have much else to report! My Fanzine is almost finished, and I’m thinking of making a dailybooth? Though I don’t know if that’s a good idea or not.
Music for today is The Who. My friend’s son, works in a printing place and Roger Daltrey just randomly goes there almost every night haha! I thought that was pretty cool. So I’ve asked for him to try and get an autograph for me hehe!!
So here it is - The Who, The Kids Are Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment